We are here to help you find your new home that suits your requirements. Our pledge is to listen to your requests and communicate them to your landlord to make your home move as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Our promise to you:
- We will be upfront, open and honest regarding tenant fees. There will be no hidden extras.
- We will respond to your calls and e-mails promptly.
- Your tenancy deposit will be registered in the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, of which Kenneally Property Services is a member, and you will be given a certificate to confirm this.
- If we are looking after your property once you have moved into your new home, we will always aim to resolve any queries and maintenance issues as quickly and as efficiently as possible subject to having the landlords authority to do so.
- We will advise you on your obligations as a tenant, what further outgoings you are responsible for, such as Council Tax, and utility bills, and we will help you to settle into your new home and become familiar with its operation.
Ultimately we wish you to be happy and comfortable in your new home.
- Administration & Referencing Fee: For one applicant 18 years & over: £275 incl. VAT. Each additional applicant 18 years & over £75 incl. VAT. Guarantor £75 incl. VAT
- Tenancy Renewal Fee: £90 incl. VAT
- Check out Fee: This varies dependant on the size of property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished. Please discuss with a member of staff for more details
Provision of a Third Party Reference: £25 incl. VAT
Generally our landlords request a minimum of 6 weeks rent as a deposit. However the landlord may choose to increase or decrease the amount according to individual circumstances.