Kenneally Property Services provides a complete range of services to manage to your Home Search, House Move and Settling-In so that this exciting but potentially difficult and challenging phase of anyone’s life has the worry and stress removed.
We work for Corporate Organisations who wish to relocate their staff for business needs, and Private individuals who are simply wishing some assistance in finding a new home, either temporarily or permanently, in a new area for themselves and their families.
A single-point point of contact at Kenneally Property Services will work alongside your organisation and your employee; you and your family; to achieve a smooth, trouble free Home Relocation so that you can concentrate on your business priorities.
We work alongside reputable providers of support services such as Removal Companies and Furniture Hire companies to arrange support services as required.
Services we provide
- Supply of local information on the Relocation area.
- Accompanied tours of the designated Relocation area.
- Overview of transport infrastructure, shopping & leisure facilities in the vicinity of the Relocation.
- Preview of schools and available child care facilities.
- Choosing specific areas to search for a new home according to your individual requirements.
- Provide information to you of the varying types of Tenancy and Property Leases.
- Research and selection of suitable available properties ready for you to consider.
- Accompanied viewing of potential homes.
- Research of suitable schools/colleges for your children for you to consider.
Accompanied visits to schools/colleges.
Once a new home has been chosen
- Negotiate terms of the proposed Tenancy between you and the Property Agent/Landlord.
- Agree terms of the Tenancy Agreement or Lease between you and the Property Agent/landlord.
- Coordinate any payments of associated Tenancy setup costs such as deposits and rent.
- Assist with Inventory & Schedule of Condition at Tenancy commencement.
- Assist with the property Check In process.
- Assist with the transfer of Council Tax and Utility providers to your name.
- Assist with property purchase negotiations.
- Liaise with Solicitors & Surveyors on you behalf.
Assist with handover of property from vendor to you the purchaser.
Ready for Move In
- Arranging Short Term Furniture and Linen rental.
- Information on local leisure facilities.
- Information on local Public Transport & Commuting.
Information on local Medical, Dental and Hospitals.
- Arrange removal company quotes.
- Arrange for the packing of your house contents.
- Arrange removal and/or storage.
- Arrange for delivery and unpacking.
- Provide basic food and drink provisions for your reception.