At Kenneally Property Services, we know valuing a property isn't just about winning an instruction at the highest price possible and then hoping it sells. A valuation needs to assess your property accurately in light of the current market conditions in order to achieve the maximum number of viewings. This will enable us to achieve the best possible price for your property in a timescale that suits you.
Our valuation process is totally transparent, so you won’t be left wondering how and why we’ve reached our valuation of your property. For example, we’ll consider the following criteria when forming our property valuation:
- your personal circumstances, in particular the importance of timing;
- the age, condition, location and position of your property;
- your competition in relation to similar properties in the area;
- the number and quality of buyers and tenants searching in the area; and
- the prices of similar properties in the area.